You can cancel a meeting you’ve created in Google Calendar on both the desktop site and in the mobile app.
You can choose whether or not to notify attendees of a meeting’s cancellation when you cancel the meeting on the desktop website, but canceling the meeting using the mobile app will automatically notify attendees of the change.
Google Calendar is arguably one of the best calendar apps out there today. Part of its charm is its simplicity and accessibility for everyday use. With Google Calendar, it’s easy to set, reschedule, and even cancel meetings. Read on for a quick tutorial on how to cancel a meeting you’ve scheduled in Google Calendar.
How to cancel a meeting in Google Calendar on desktop
1. Log in to your Google account and proceed to the Google Calendar.
2. Click on the meeting you want to cancel.
3. In the pop-up window that appears, click on the trash can icon.
4. If you wish to notify meeting attendees about the cancellation, click “Send” in the pop-up window that appears. If you don’t wish to notify anyone, click “Don’t send.” You also have the option to write a short note explaining the circumstances of the cancellation.
How to cancel a meeting in Google Calendar on mobile
1. Open the Google Calendar app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the meeting you want to cancel.
3. Tap the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of the meeting window.
4. Tap “Delete” in the pop-up menu.
5. Tap “Delete event.” All guests will be automatically emailed about the cancellation.
Read the original article on Business Insider